Financial times are tough. Politics are getting dirtier by the minute. With all these headline news events, it's easy to forget the things we need to be doing as business professionals. What's the number one thing? Keep building and running your business. Now more than ever, as the market fluctuates, it's so important to "keep swimming" until we are out of this mess.
One great business building opportunity is the Holidays! And, in case you haven't noticed, the Holidays are upon us. Just take a look around the local stores and malls and you'll see that businesses are gearing up for this profitable event- and you should be too. Here are some tips to make this Holiday season profitable for your business.
1. Don't wait until the last minute to prepare. Start now!
2. Make your list of people to see, cards to send, gifts to mail out.
3. If you are having a party, get all the details nailed down.
4. Get your Holiday card and/or Holiday newsletter ready to go.
5. As for gifts, what will you send? Be thoughtful with your choice.
6. Once those holiday party invites start pouring in, calendar everything and attend as many events as possible. These parties are a great networking opportunity without pressure because everyone is in the holiday spirit.
7. Remember the reason for the season. Be kind to others and count your blessings.
8. Enjoy your family and loved ones.
Good luck with your holiday plans and let us know how you're doing!
Vegas to Tulsa to Norman
1 week ago