1. Track the social media performance of your competitors with unmetric.com. This new service gives you the ability to monitor the performance of Facebook and Twitter accounts you don’t own, serving up invaluable insights and stats. You can even measure “output versus effectiveness.” Very handy.
2. Get your group (tweet) on with GroupTweet.com. Wouldn’t it be great if your business Twitter account could have multiple admins just like your Facebook page? Well, thanks to GroupTweet.com, this has been made possible. Features include message moderation and priority message delivery.
3. Create a beautiful landing page in minutes with landerapp.com. The way your landing pages look and operate across social media, email and online marketing channels is vital if you want to convert visitors into buyers. This app will give you the tools to make some magic happen.
4. Get a free report about the performance of your website with StatMyWeb.com. How does your website stack up against your competitors? An easy way of finding that out is via StatMyWeb.com which gives you everything from “broken link” reports to website speed stats.
5. Market your product online more effectively with ooomf.com. Until now, the product promotion your loyal customers undertake on your behalf has been unstructured and untapped. Ooomf.com is changing this to help put the right deals in front of the right influencers via an ooomf.com button and dashboard. We also have 500 beta invites to share with you. Just visit ooomf.com and use the following code: nextweb.
On the Paratus Communications blog, PR Daily Europe contributing editor Adam Vincenzini rounds up five of the most-talked-about social media platforms each week. The feature is called Platform Five. Adam has agreed to simulcast it on PR Daily. If you’d like to check out the previous editions, they’re all here for you to browse through.